News about free radio stations on shortwave and mediumwave, and free radio logs from Newfoundland, Canada.

Tuesday 19 November 2013

QSL and pics from Radio Ronalisa and Radio Casanova

I was very happy to receive a detailed QSL and some pics from Radio Ronalisa for my reception on Saturday night.  He was using only 15 watts, so I was very lucky to catch his signal clear enough to hear his IDs and greetings.  Thanks Ronald!





Radio Casanova also sent me a couple of pics for my report of my reception on Saturday night.  Thanks Ludwig!




I also got a nice surprise a the post box this morning Radio ACDC sent me a print copy of his QSL, with full-data on back.  He had already sent me a copy via email, which I posted a couple of weeks ago, but it is always appreciated when someone goes through the trouble of sending a print copy.   Thanks Conraad.




No comments:

Post a Comment